Greenway House above was built in 1791 and was lived in by Agatha Christie for 40 years. The House underwent an extensive and careful restoration for the National Trust over multiple phases to allow it to be successfully opened to the public for the first time.
Randall Simmonds been appointed as Quantity Surveyors by the National Trust on various projects including new build, refurbishment and restoration works at properties such as:-
- Arlington Court, National Carriage Museum;
- Castle Drogo, Visitors Centre and Biomass Boiler House
- Killerton House, Reroofing;
- Coleton Fishacre, New Reception, Cafe and Shop;
- Greenway House and Lower Greenway Farm.