As Employer’s Agents, Randall Simmonds have successfully delivered over 3,000 new homes in the last five years, working for more than thirty different Housing Associations across the country.
Our Employer’s Agents focus on the factors that link all successful projects, including:-
- Establishing a clear project brief and identifying relevant site information;
- Employing qualified designers and obtaining the correct sustainability advice at an early stage;
- Establishing an achievable design and construction programme;
- Sign-offs by the Client and Property Management teams at key stages;
- Early involvement of the supply chain to test new ideas and any design innovations;
We manage the development process from the outset, provide thorough financial analysis and actively engage with all the project stakeholders including tenants, planners, funders, and the local community to identify and prioritise their needs and requirements.